This acceptable use policy sets out the terms under which users and visitors may access Infinis’ website. This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, Infinis’ site.
Use of our site means acceptance, and agreement to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement Infinis’ terms of website use.
Words and expressions defined in Infinis’ terms of website use shall have the same meaning in this acceptable use policy unless otherwise stated.
This site is operated by Infinis Energy Group Holdings Limited and its subsidiaries (Infinis or the Company). Infinis Energy Group Holdings Limited is registered in England and Wales under company number 10432005 and has its registered office and main trading address at First Floor, 500 Pavilion Drive, Northampton Business Park, Northampton, NN4 7YJ. Infinis Energy Holdings Limited’s VAT number is 892 2079 06.
Visitors may use our site only for lawful purposes and may not use our site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
Visitors also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of Infinis' terms of website use; and
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of Infinis’ site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of this site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Suspension and termination
Infinis will determine, in its discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through the visitor’s use of the site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, Infinis may take such action as it deems appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of the terms of website use upon which visitors are permitted to use Infinis’ site and may result in Infinis taking all or any of the following actions:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of the right to use this site;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by the site visitor;
- issue of a warning to the user;
- legal proceedings against the user for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against the user; and
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as is reasonably felt to be necessary.
Infinis excludes liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited and Infinis may take any other action it reasonably deems appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
Infinis may revise the acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. Site visitors are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes made, as the terms set out are legally binding on the visitor. Some of the provisions in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on the site.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this acceptable use policy are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com.